Get a Voki now!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Tool #10

1. Some of the free apps that I viewed were henhouse, math race, and making tens. These apps would be great to use for ordering numbers, math facts, and making tens on a ten frame.

2.
I love how easy it is to get the apps and that there is a lot to choose from. It is such a privilege to have math game on the itouches. I can just see my studnets focused on what they think is playing, but what they are actually doing is learning!

3. Discuss ways your students could use the iTouch or iPad and appropriate apps in your class.

My students could use the itouches in a station. There could be games and activities on there based on what we are learning to help expand their knowlege. The itouches can also be used as a great motivator for some of our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment